- Please remember that the person making this booking accept all the terms and conditions of Gems Travels ltd (See booking Conditions) DEPOSITS & TICKETS ARE NEITHER REFUNDABLE NOR CHANGEABLE (Terms & Conditions May Apply).You need to complete your remaining balance within the week of receiving this invoice confirmation, otherwise you can lose you Airfare/hajj fare /Umrah fares or any Packages. Now please follow this deadline as it is received from the airline/Group Leader. £2.5 per person of the cost of this flight is paid to the CAA to provide ATOL protection to you. This means the money paid for these arrangements is fully protected. Our all packages are protected with the ATOL. Registered trading Number is 6557779.. For more information see our booking terms & conditions. Please check all the details on this document are correct i.e., name destination, flight/Package details, prices etc. if anything is incorrect, it is you responsibility to inform us within 24 hours of receiving this document. If you do not inform us, we (Gems Travels ltd) will assume that the information on this document is correct, and will not be responsible for it. It is you responsibility to sign and send it back to us within 24 hours, if we DO NOT receive this document signed by you, we will not be responsible for any flight/Package cancellation or increase in fare. Only after receiving this document signed by you, we will send you, your ticket/package confirmation.
- The following conditions should be read carefully as they will bind you. All travel arrangements made on your behalf by Gems Travels Ltd registered in the United Kingdom & Number is 6557779 and business office at 412 Greenford Road, Greenford , Middlesex UB6 9AH and are made pursuant to these conditions. And is thereby bonded with major insurance companies to protect your interests. No contract will come into existence between us until we accept your booking and we receive a none refundable deposit (subject to change) in the case of telephone reservations when a credit card has been debited for the deposit to secure the reservations or full payment in cleared funds. We reserve the right to refuse, at our sole discretion, any booking. For online bookings, the contract will come into existence upon acceptance of the booking conditions presented at the end of the booking process and once we have received your deposit or full payment in cleared funds. Please note deposits are non-refundable and nontransferable. All services offered are subject to availability. Deposit is none refundable Prices quoted are based on ground and transportation costs prevailing at the date of booking. The Company reserves the right to change prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed. The Company cannot accept responsibility for verbal price quote or descriptions. We reserve the right to refuse, at our sole discretion, any booking.
- When you make a booking, you confirm that you have the authority to accept, and do accept these conditions on your behalf and on behalf of all members of your party and further, if you are making a booking for more than one person, that you are responsible for all payments due from each and every party member for whom you are making a booking.
- If we accept your booking, we shall debit payment from you and send you a confirmation invoice. From this point cancellation charges will apply. Please note that telephone bookings a confirmation in writing is sent immediately. As soon as you receive the confirmation, please check the details carefully and inform us immediately if anything appears to be incorrect as it may not be possible to make changes later. You must pay the balance by the due date shown on the confirmation invoice. Please note for some telephone bookings full payment may be required IMMEDIATELY i.e. before you receive our confirmation invoice. If this applies you will be advised when the booking is made. It is very important that you pay balances when due and failure to do so may lead to the cancellation of your holiday/flights/Umrah, Hajj Package or any other packages and still leave you liable to pay cancellation charges. Where an extra booking charge applies this should have been advised at the time of booking cheques should be made payable to Gems Travel Ltd. All cheque payments require 3 full clear days to clear. Until full payment has been received the price of your booking may increase as a result of fuel or other surcharges which may be imposed by suppliers.
- All credit/charge card payments are subject to a surcharge. Debit and Credit Cards: Switch, Solo or Visa Delta Visa cards are welcomed with1% surcharge Visa and Master Credit Card with a 3.0 % surcharge; American Express incurs a 4.5 % surcharge. If the card is in a name other than the traveler we will require written or faxed authorization from the cardholder, including a photocopy of both sides of the card itself, before any tickets can be released. ‘As per embassy rules, we are not taking any kind of responsively of your Passports in case of loss OR Damage, in the process of your Umrah visas ‘’ .
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with Data Protection Act.
You are responsible for checking all these items and ensuring your travel documents are in order. Please note that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you have the required documentation to travel including medical certificates and Visas. We accept no liability nor offer any compensation, whatsoever for any delays or cancellations due to you having incorrect travelling documentation & any kind of delay in your Umrah visa/Hajj & rejection occur from the embassy.
- Passport and Visa: You must consult the relevant Embassy or Consulate for this information. Requirements may change and you should check for up-to-date position in good time before booking/departure. We accept no liability if you are refused entry onto the flight or into any country due to failure on your part to carry the correct passport, visa or other documents required by any airline, authority or country. You must have a passport which is valid for six months after your intended date of return. You must ensure you have correct visa and health entry requirements for all countries visited including countries you may just be transiting through. This includes all stops made by the aircraft even if you do not leave the aircraft or airport. USA note: Security and entry requirements have been increased. Please inquire with the US authorities about the requirements which apply to you before you book.
- Health: Recommended inoculations for travel may change at any time and you should consult your doctor on current recommendations before you depart. Health requirements for your holiday destination are outlined in the Department of Health leaflet entitled The Traveler’s Guide to Health (T4), which is available by calling 0800 555 777. It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain the recommended inoculations, take all recommended medication and follow all medical advice in relation to your trip.
- Is it not allowed to perform Hajj if you hold an Umrah visa.
- Make sure Makkah Madinah and Jeddah are the only destinations allowed to visit under the Umrah visa.
These booking terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Pakistan have nonexclusive jurisdiction. Additionally your accommodation booking may also be subject to local laws, customs and sensitivities, which may change from time to time. Thank You for booking your flight with Gems Travels Ltd.